X-ray Film & AccessoriesMedlink Imaging has been one of the largest master distributors of analog X-ray film for nearly 24 years.
Analog X-ray Film
- AGFA CP-GU is a general X-ray film designed for use with green emitting intensifying screens.
- Provides excellent detail and rapid processing allowing for considerable dose reduction.
- Suitable for a complete range of applications.
- Excellent visualization across density levels.
- AGFA CP-BU is a general high speed, medium to high contrast X-ray film designed for use with blue emitting rare earth and calcium tungstate intensifying screens.
- Due to the characteristic curve and the use of a deep blue polyester base, the results are an image with a nice, easy-to-read neutral look.
- A dry processing film designed for use in AGFA DRYSTAR or equivalent imager.
- These dry film products produce the very highest diagnostic grayscale hardcopy images.
- The silver based image has a Dmax greater than 3.0, low fog and excellent stability.
- The extended density range makes it ideal for multi-modality imaging, including Computed Radiology, CT, MRI, Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound.
- The AGFA Radiomat LS Autoradiographic film with sharp contrast and high resolution is ideal for sequencing especially in the Lifescience Fields such as: Western Blotting, DNA and Microbiology testing.
- The film features low patient dose and excellent image quality for blotting & sequence autoradiography.
- Optimized for chemiluminescence.
- Specialized film for:
- This X-ray film is the ideal when you have need of a medium speed, high contrast film requiring excellent detail throughout the entire diagnostic range.
- This film is compatible with any green emitting rare earth intensifying screens.
- When used with 400-speed green rare earth intensifying screens, images have high clarity, high contrast , and overall image sharpness.
- Use with 100-speed green rare-earth to get outstanding details in extremity images.
- This X-ray film is the ideal when you have need for a half speed, blue sensitive film for general radiography
- Offers high contrast and low noise for extra sharp images.
- Providing extra sharp images with outstanding detail.
Aviation-grade aluminum for outstanding durability of cassette and a patented strong protection layer on screen makes for a robust product to suit any environmental condition
- Extreme durability , that is both tough and light.
- Available in various ranges of screen speeds and excellent flexibility.
- Exceptional film-screen contact.
- Nitrogen imploded open cell P.U. foam system.
- Designed to eliminate noise and back-scatter.
- Compatible with all film types.
Medlink’s private label developer and fixer provide optimal image quality, stability and consistency with all types of Radiomat Films.
Medlink Imaging provides a full array of Radiographic Equipment for all applications. From a full analog x-ray units to all types of digital equipment and technology, we’re a one stop solution. For any questions or to start the purchase process click below.
Find a Dealer
Are you an end-user? Are you ready to make a purchase? Do you have a product specific question? Speak with a Medlink Imaging Authorized Dealer to find the best solution for your organization's imaging needs.
Ensuring that your organization is following current compliance standards is important to a company's success. We can help you get on the path towards imaging compliance.
If you’re always looking for new industry related content, our blogs can provide the valuable information and resources that your organization needs for continued improvement.