X-ray Film & AccessoriesMedlink Imaging has been one of the largest master distributors of analog X-ray film for nearly 24 years.
Analog X-ray Film
- AGFA CP-GU is a general X-ray film designed for use with green emitting intensifying screens.
- Provides excellent detail and rapid processing allowing for considerable dose reduction.
- Suitable for a complete range of applications.
- Excellent visualization across density levels.
- AGFA CP-BU is a general high speed, medium to high contrast X-ray film designed for use with blue emitting rare earth and calcium tungstate intensifying screens.
- Due to the characteristic curve and the use of a deep blue polyester base, the results are an image with a nice, easy-to-read neutral look.
- A dry processing film designed for use in AGFA DRYSTAR or equivalent imager.
- These dry film products produce the very highest diagnostic grayscale hardcopy images.
- The silver based image has a Dmax greater than 3.0, low fog and excellent stability.
- The extended density range makes it ideal for multi-modality imaging, including Computed Radiology, CT, MRI, Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound.
- The AGFA Radiomat LS Autoradiographic film with sharp contrast and high resolution is ideal for sequencing especially in the Lifescience Fields such as: Western Blotting, DNA and Microbiology testing.
- The film features low patient dose and excellent image quality for blotting & sequence autoradiography.
- Optimized for chemiluminescence.
- Specialized film for:
- This X-ray film is the ideal when you have need of a medium speed, high contrast film requiring excellent detail throughout the entire diagnostic range.
- This film is compatible with any green emitting rare earth intensifying screens.
- When used with 400-speed green rare earth intensifying screens, images have high clarity, high contrast , and overall image sharpness.
- Use with 100-speed green rare-earth to get outstanding details in extremity images.
Aviation-grade aluminum for outstanding durability of cassette and a patented strong protection layer on screen makes for a robust product to suit any environmental condition
- Extreme durability , that is both tough and light.
- Available in various ranges of screen speeds and excellent flexibility.
- Exceptional film-screen contact.
- Nitrogen imploded open cell P.U. foam system.
- Designed to eliminate noise and back-scatter.
- Compatible with all film types.
Medlink’s private label developer and fixer provide optimal image quality, stability and consistency with all types of Radiomat Films.